1. Florida Weather! – I don't know what the temperature is where you're currently sitting, but it's almost February here, and we're in the 60's, and 70's just about every day! There's just something about this not too cold / not too warm weather that lifts your mood, lessens pain in your body, and just makes life more enjoyable all around. Sure, the first snowfall of winter is fun to visit, but nothing beats waking up to a beautiful sunrise and fresh Florida breeze each morning.â€¨
2. People are Happy Here! - One of The Villages® communitys' greatest assets is our people. Peruse The Villages® community's social media pages, and you'll hear time and time again about how friendly people are around here. Folks from all walks of life are proud to call The Villages® community home, and have come together to live their retirement dreams - and the happiness is contagious! Often, when visiting The Villages® community for the first time people can't quite understand why everyone is so happy, but stick around, and you'll realize, happiness comes easily when you're living the life of your dreams.â€¨
3. Location, Location, Location! – Nestled among pristine landscapes just an hour from Orlando, it's just a short trip from the adult Disney World of The Villages® community to the real Disney World Mickey Mouse calls home. When the grandkids come for a visit, they'll be over the moon knowing the most magical place on earth is just down the road from their grandparent's home. Not to mention you have access to all of the other theme parks, shopping, and restaurants surrounding the area. With Ocala, Leesburg, and Gainesville in proximity, any activity you can think of is all within reach.â€¨
4. People are Healthy Here! - The Villages® community is in partnership with the University of South Florida Health, and we do not rest on our laurels. We are already known as the "Friendliest Hometown" and the "Cleanest Hometown" -and this vital partnership strives to make us the "Healthiest Hometown." Formed in 2015, this partnership is well on its way to keeping all Villagers in the know about their health status and needs and offers lectures and classes to help you keep improving your health every day.â€¨
5. People are Active Here! - With more than 1,800 (and counting) organized clubs, groups and activities, "Something for everyone" is true here in The Villages® community. Can't find one you like? Well, we welcome you to create, organize, and publicize your activity and add to The Villages® community fun!
If you would like to find out more about this amazing Florida treasure, contact White Pelican Home Services today!