Home Watch The Villages® Community
Home Watch Services - The Villages® Community - Florida
We perform visual inspections of a property looking for obvious issues.
For safety and peace of mind while you are away from home, consider including Home Watch Services in your vacation or returning home for summer plans. Our Home Watch Service includes: having a trained professional methodically inspect the outside of your home for any signs of entry or damage; complete a comprehensive, detailed inspection report for each visit; and the ability to promptly coordinate licensed professionals to perform necessary repairs and maintenance of your home in the event that something goes awry.
White Pelican Realty’ Home Watch includes management and performance of home watch inspections, concierge services, the coordination of maintenance and service of residential properties. If you are an absentee owner of a vacation home, residential home, or an investment property, then you need our services!
Our Home Watch services include:
- Pressure washing
- Hurricane preparation
- Start vehicles
- Visually check gutters and roof
- Check air handler and pool pump
- Monitor pool service and landscaping
- Remove debris from sidewalks and walkways
- Bring in newspapers
- Check for signs of vandalism
- Look for evidence of insects and/or pests
- Concierge services
- Lawn maintenance and irrigation
- Storm cleanup
- Car detailing and maintenance
- Storm panel installation
- Handyman services
- Coordinating of housekeeping services
- Waiting service for utilities and vendors
- Mail collection and forwarding
- Restocking of pantry and/or refrigerator
- Acceptance of deliveries
- Coordinating of limosuine service
- Change A/C filters as needed
- Run HVAC
- Winterize plumbing
- Key holder services
- Coordinate and oversee contractors
- Plant watering
- Monitor signs of water stains, moisture and mold
- Run faucets, toilets and garbage disposal
- Ensure alarm systems are functioning properly
Keep in mind that unforeseen damage can occur at any time. Your home’s A/C compressor could fail and leave your home victim to humidity and stagnant air, encouraging the potential growth and spread of mildew and mold spores. A ceiling leak from an upper level condo left unattended could also mean costly water damage to your property. A variety of issues can occur in as little as a few days in property left unattended. That is why we strongly recommend at least 4 inspection visits per month.
Please contact White Pelican Realty at (352) 388-3738 or use our online form to request an appointment to see how we can help you with home watch services in The Villages® community.